Monday, February 20, 2012

Toys R Us President Sale

I've gotten a lot of deals in the past, but this past week, I really scored. My kids started asking for Skylanders the game and although, I have been slowly shopping for the figures, I wanted to wait until Valentine's before actually giving it to them. Since the figures are hard to come by, I wanted to find them first.

To my surprise, the day before Valentine's Day, I was able to buy Skylanders game, the starter set on the Wii, for $19.99 at Toys R Us with their online buy 1 get one 50% off deal. That's a whopping $50 off! Since Skylanders had a huge $30 off sale, the price was marked for only $39.99 which is a great deal by itself. Shipping was free because I chose to pick it up in the store.


I meant to post this deal last week, but it was a crazy hectic week for me. So, although, this particular deal is gone, Toys R Us has other great deals for President's day, including Buy 1 get one 40% off certain games, and even Buy 1 get one 50% off of Legos. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails