Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Savings!

Sorry my posts have been far and few lately. I have been so busy decorating, hanging lights, and making my Christmas gifts. My list of to-dos grow increasing daily and I haven't had a chance to take any pictures and blog about them. I've been sewing, stitching and making oodles of photo gifts. Speaking of which, I've been saving all my shutterfly promotional codes for one large purchase (since I only had one free shipping code saved up). I was shocked at my grand total savings of $116.50.

My total was less than what the tax would have been. I thought I got some great deals during Black Friday (yes, I was out and about all night), but this one takes the cake. For $2.58, I was able to make a calendar, get 50 free prints, make 10 Holiday cards, get 15 Valentine Cards (yes, I was thinking ahead), and create 2 teacher mugs! Isn't that crazy? What crazy deals have you gotten this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails