Monday, July 11, 2011

Bossypants

On average, we probably go to the library twice a week. My kiddos aren't very enthusiastic when it comes to reading, but they have done well this summer. After E. reached his goal of 25 books before the the end of June, we (I guess more like me) decided to increase his book challenge to 75 books this summer.

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and read as well. I haven't read a non-technical book in over a year. I decided to check out Tina Fey's, Bossypants. I loved it.



If you are needing a laugh out loud book, this will do it for you. I read the book in one evening and I'm not a fast reader. I did have to take a short break to make dinner (which I was fortunate to have left over Papa John's pizza in the fridge). I got no complaints from the kids that evening. This book was worth the months of waiting..(I was the 96th person on the library's wait list). ..gotta love the library. The next book I want to read, A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard comes out tomorrow. Good thing I requested it last month so I am up first to get it..whoo hoo! Have you read any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails