Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Going Bowling

My kids love bowling so it is great that the program, kidsbowlfree allows them to bowl all summer long for free. I did have to pay for the shoe rentals. I contemplated ordering some bowling shoes online, but wanted to make sure they enjoyed it enough to keep going back. Our first trip this summer to the bowling alley was a blast! Can you feel the love?



Everyone participated, even my little 3 year old. I love this picture. It depicts how heavy the ball is for him.



..but don't worry, that didn't stop A. from giving all that he had.



"Oh, yeah, I did it."



Up next was R sporting an actual bowling shirt he got as a favor at a bowling birthday party. Great idea or what? I just may have to nab that idea.



Finally, E. is next to bowl.



"I got a spare! I'm pretty strong!"


It was fun so much fun! I have requests to go next week so I guess this activity was definitely a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails