Monday, September 27, 2010

My life of studying

I flew home last Wednesday only to say goodbye to my husband as he flew out on Thursday. My poor kids haven't had two parents for a few weeks now as we have been alternating our parenting roles.

I am so grateful that my kids were able to entertain themselves as I was doing this:



I was studying. Let's just zoom in on one of my many reading materials.



Do you see how many pages it is??? Since I worked all last weekend, I have been completely behind. This weekend my day consisted of breakfast, studying, lunch, studying, then, I made myself take a break.



I interrupted my kids from playing with each other so that I can play with them. E. decided he wanted to build so that is what we did. It was a nice needed break. Now back to studying...and I thought school was over when you graduated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails